Brand’s Story To Your Audience
Using Creative Videos
We are a team of creative nerds who love to visualize
your story and present it In the most impactful manner
that increase engagement and conversions
Fill in the form below and let’s get your
story out in the market with videos.
VIDEO PRODUCTION SERVICES
and Story Telling?
Here are some incredible numbers
that answer the question
Here are just some incredible results we’ve achieved…
Because of the work we deliver
The return on Investment in telling your story through video is so high that you will not regret.
We know video production can be a complicated topic, our experts are here to explain everything in simple terms you can
understand and create a fully transparent action plan to achieve best result.
Shake hands and get
to know eachother
We will come visit you or you
can call us on +61 426 426 544.
CREATE YOUR CUSTOM
We’ll talk about your desired story and
create a plan for a great video.
WE WORK HARD TO
PRESENT YOUR STORY
And once agreed we won’t stop
working hard until we shoot &
edit the best video for you.
Are you looking for the best video production services Melbourne has to offer? May be you’re a new business looking to better advertise your services and aren’t quite sure where to start. If you’re a business owner in Australia, the impact of video production can be massive, boosting brand awareness and attracting potential customers to your brand!
After reading answers to frequently asked questions about video production services, you should have a better understanding of what a video production company does, why video production is important for marketing your brand, and even how to prepare and shoot a video. These factors will help you locate the top choice for you when searching for the best Melbourne video production agency for your needs.
What does the video production process involve?
The video production process is so much more than simply pressing record on your camera. Instead, you can break it down into three categories including pre production, production and post-production. Each process involves different steps and criteria including:
- Pre-Production – This stage lays the groundwork for the rest of your project. This is the phase where you do all of the planning, research, organisation and problem solving required to set your project up for success. You set a budget, set up a project timeline, create your script, scout your location and scout talent.
- Production – The second stage is where you capture all of the footage you need for your video. You start to bring your story to life with video and you capture all of the raw footage. You set up and manage your equipment, conduct interviews, capture extra footage and record voice overs if you need them.
- Post – Production – Once you have all of your footage, the final stage starts. You take all of your footage and edit it to create a seamless final project. You assemble your story, submit it for review and get approval.
Why Are Videos Important for Marketing and Branding?
A video marketing agency in Melbourne can help you come up with an exciting marketing and branding strategy. Videos connect with your audience on an entirely different level than written text or photos. They evoke emotions, and it’s very easy for your consumers to digest and remember video content. Publishing your videos on your online channels is a fast way to reach thousands of people.
Also, video has a much higher retention rate than other forms of marketing. This is important for making the biggest impact on your customers and standing out from your competition. Video production gives you unique SEO optimisation opportunities to drive more organic traffic to your site as well.
When Does a Corporate Company Use Video Production Service?
For corporate companies, trying to stand out from the competition and convince customers to utilize your services over other companies can be a challenge, and this is where a video production agency comes in. One of the biggest reasons a corporate company uses video production services is to help grow brand awareness and connect to their customers.
Videos can also be a key component to helping corporate companies improve their communication strategies and convey their message to their potential customers in an effective way. The engagement levels for videos are higher than other marketing mediums because it’s easy to evoke a variety of emotions using video tricks and techniques. There’s also the potential for a great return on investment. Videos may cost more upfront, but you can use them indefinitely to boost your ROI per video.
What Does a Video Production Company Do?
A video marketing agency in Melbourne performs a lot of duties. They can tailor their services to suit your needs. For starters, your Melbourne video production agency is responsible for finding a script for your video, finding and hiring talent like actors, directors and writers, producing the video and distributing it. They can have one or all of the following:
- Developmental Executives – This group sources or creates material for your video script and other content. Their goal is to create something that will attract your targeted audience.
- Script Reader – Any script that your agent or developmental executive sources has to be read over. These people may also need to write areas of the script or rewrite areas that don’t flow well.
- Head of Production – The person who oversees the film’s production once the company gives the okay. They usually come in during the pre-production process.
- Head of Distribution – It’s this person’s role to find outlets for the video to distribute them to. They ensure the video gets exposure.
- Video Editor – The editing team will ensure the entire video comes together, conveying your brand’s message perfectly.
How Do You Plan a Video Shoot?
Depending on the video marketing agency in Melbourne you pick, they can all have slightly different planning strategies. However, the core planning process remains largely unchanged across companies. You start by solidifying the objectives you want the project to cover. You can get a better feel of your objectives by looking at what your company offers and who your target audience is. You also want to decide on a message and define your strategy.
How Do You Prepare for a Video Shoot?
You can start by scheduling your shoot on days where there is down time to minimize the potential for any problems. Your agency will prep the shoot location ahead of time and source any props that you plan to use. It’s important that you dress appropriately as well to convey the image you want associated with your company if you’ll be a part of the video. This is something you can discuss with your video production agency beforehand. Finally, have a rough script laid out to help guide the video production process, and remember to relax.
Are you ready to create a beautiful and engaging video that reaches your target audience? If so, you can get in touch by calling us on 61 426 426 544. We’re excited to help you create the perfect video for your brand!